Saturday, July 13, 2013

Still working on stuff, lots and lots of stuff..

Wow, I feel like I have so much on my plate right now! I haven't been doing much of Lil Z-bot stuff lately because school has been crazy, plus work, plus externship... you get the picture. I have my Rude Rudy script done, but I'm still trying to figure out Manga Studio. I might just just GIMP since I'm so use to it now. Hope fully I'll have some free time to do some drawings!

If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you'll know that we added to our animal family today: Pancake and Lunchbox! Don't you just love the names? Dillon and I are so strange; it shouldn't be a surprise we'd pick those names for little love birds. So far they have totally falling in love with Dillon. Me...? Not so much. Ah, well it's the first day.

Buddy meets Pancake & Lunchbox

 I was thinking about making them animal characters on Lil Z-bot. It might be fun to have more pets than just Dirky the flying dog bot. ^^

Well, I better get back to doing school work! I should make a Lil Z-bot comic strip about procrastinating. LOL.

xo, Auntie Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment