Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Name: Me-me bow or just Me-me!
Age: 4, I'm a big girl now! *teehee*

Occupation: Ooo, I learned that word at bring your parents to school day. I just go to school, but Rudy tells me my job is to play with her. She gives me cupcakes..uhm, but I would play with her even if she didn't give me cupcakes.

Best friend: Rudy, JJ-bot, Lil Z-bot, and Bullder. Rudy told me to tell everyone she was my best-est friend, but I think they are all best-est.

Favorite:
  Subject: Sing-a-long time
  Video game:  Nickelodeon Dance 2
  Movie: Princess and the Frog
  Color: Pink

Special talent: I might be small, but I'm really strong! And my wheels are really fast! One time gave Rudy a ride down Slope street. She said she wasn't scared, but her hair was really crazy and she couldn't retract her arms back. Hehehe....

You have three wishes... go! Gosh, three wishes. Uhm, I don't know, what should I wish for? I want a sweet puppy like Dirky. Aaand, a piece of bubble gum. Oh, and a new bow! Maybe a pink one with white strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment