Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hello my name is: Bullder

Name: Bullder
Age: 10

Occupation: I don't work. But I do get other kids lunch money. So I guess my job is just being me.

Best friend: Lil Z-bot, he's nice to me. But don't tell him.. 'cuz.. uhm, 'cuz I said!

Favorite:
  Subject: Wrestling
  Video game: Dance Dance Revolution
  Movie: Happy Feet
  Color: Purple

Special talent: I'm really good at pushing things over or smashing things. I really like smashing things. I help my mommy smash pie dough flat when she makes banana-sand pies. Yeah, I like to cook with my mommy. Wait, are you laughing at me??

You have three wishes...go! Just three? I'm the coolest and biggest kid on the block, I deserve at least 10 since you wasted my time with this 20 questions thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment